Food and Drinks
Wursts, kinderdogs, pretzels, and more
German-style beer and wine (white, rosé, and red)
Soft drinks and bottled water
All food and drinks are sold by ticket sales. Tickets are $1 each.
We accept cash and credit cards for tickets.
If you wish to drink beer or wine, you will be asked to present a government-issued photo ID – regardless of age.
Thank you for your support!
Wurst platters, with your choice of up to three (3) wursts (bratwurst, weisswurst, and/or knockwurst [wursts explained], with German potato salad, sauerkraut, and a dinner roll.
- 1 wurst platter (pick your favorite): 12 tickets ($12)
- 2 wurst platter (try two wursts): 14 tickets ($14)
- 3 wurst platter (wurst heaven!): 16 tickets ($16)
- Bratwurst on a hoagie roll: 6 tickets ($6)
- Kinderdog (hot dog on a roll): 3 tickets ($3)
- German potato salad side: 3 tickets ($3)
- Sauerkraut side: 3 tickets ($3)
- Red cabbage side: 3 tickets ($3)
- German chocolate cake: 4 tickets ($4)
- Strudel: 4 tickets ($4)
- Brownie (gluten-free): 4 tickets ($4)
- Lebkuchenherzen (gingerbread heart cookies): 4 tickets ($4)
- Pretzel: 4 tickets ($4)
Please be advised that the food served here may contain these ingredients: milk, eggs, wheat, soybean, peanuts, and tree nuts.
Water, soft drinks, lemonade, iced tea, sold by the bottle or can
- bottled water: 1 ticket ($1)
- soft drink, lemonade, iced tea: 2 tickets ($2)
Beer (bier), featuring beers from Highmark Brewery and Colonial Beach Brewery
- 16 oz. glass: 8 tickets ($8)
- 12 oz. bottle: 6 tickets ($6)
Buy one of our Oktoberfest steins ($20), and your first beer is on us!
Wine (wein) – white, rosé, and red, sold by the glass or bottle, featuring wines from Backporch Vineyard in King George
- by the glass: 8 tickets ($8)
- by the bottle: 30 tickets ($30)