Welcome to St. Paul’s Day School!
St. Paul’s Day School offers three- and four-year-old children creative learning activities in a safe, small, nurturing Christian environment.
Our goal is to cultivate your child’s love of learning in a noncompetitive, nurturing environment. And while doing that, we have lots of fun!
Our program focuses on providing your child hands-on experiences to develop:
- reading readiness
- social studies
Our interactive centers allow your child time to explore new ideas and concepts through play. An integral part of our daily activities include:
- physical play
Our teachers are experienced in working with young children and knowledgeable of current teaching methods.
In a nutshell...
what we offer:
- preschool and pre-kindergarten program for three and four year olds
- 3 or 5 day program
- 9am - 12noon
- September - May
- $140/month (3 day, MWF)
- $195/month (5 day, M-F)
tuition assistance and limited scholarships are available
- applications are taken on a first-come first-serve basis until enrollment is met
- any remaining applications will be placed on a waiting list
- children must be 3 by September 30th of the year they enter our school
- children must be fully toilet trained (no pull ups, please)
please click on the text for the form that you wish to see
Please contact us if you wish to visit our school or register your child
- St. Paul’s Day School
- 5486 St. Paul’s Road
- King George, Virginia 22485
- Phone: (540) 663-2141
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Paul’s Day School (SPDS) admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. SPDS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and in athletic and other school administered programs.